Chemical Engineering Alumni Society
The BYU Chemical Engineering Alumni Society was formed in the summer of 2003. The focus for the society is three fold:
- Provide support to the Department and students at BYU.
- Facilitate, Find, and/or Inform of Career opportunities for students
- Facilitate, Find, and/or Inform of Internship / Co-op programs for students
- Monetary support to the Department / Scholarships for Students
- Career opportunities
- Career development
- Personal relationships
- Providing a venue to communicate solutions for known issues.
- Supporting local AIChE and other organizations.
As specified in the Bylaws, a board of 11 members, elected from the alumni, serves the society.
The bylaws of the ChE Alumni Society were generously authored by Gary Pocock.